Tradingview is a Fund Raising Platform Through Forex Trading Ideas and Campaigns.
Share quality content , videos and other helpful ideas to earn everyday.
We are mandated to assist entrepreneurs and other individual who want to achieve great in life through the help of other crowd funding members. Our vision is simple, “We help you raise funds for your campaigns or projects” you just have to create campaigns and see how money flows to your bank account. Create a legacy for yourself and children, share content, videos and other ideas and the crowd will appreciate that by donating. It is our culture to leave a donation after finding a helpful campaign.
UNDERSTAND YOUR EARNINGS POTENTIAL
THE ONLY PLATFORM WHERE QUALITY IS RECOGNIZED.
Thanks to Woocomerce who made this possible. We are now using an advance method of payments which make it very easier for campaign owners to fairly receive payments; we call it a Woocomerce wallet – a wallet is a system that split the money received between the campaign owner and the website administrator.
The system split donation received at this rate – 90% is shared to the campaign owners and 10% is shared to the Web administrator. In simple explanation this means that your will directly earn 90% straight to your bank account and the remaining of 10% will be split to the Web administrators, so fair isn’t it.
Your earnings will only be determined by how many donations you will get from the crowd on a daily basis and so it is very crucial to share your work with your social media friends and followers regularly to attract more donations.
You will regularly receive donations from the crowd after you have presented or created your quality campaigns. We have a large number of the crowd members who are ready to donate to campaigns.
Every project or a campaign is having a button for the crowd to leave donations for every campaign and that is how you will regularly generate money, however the crowd is not obligated to leave donations to you but we will try by all means to promote your project or a campaign. You may withdraw your earnings at anytime you want.
Corona Virus Informarion
Corona virus has become the world most deadly virus with report from different countries, an individual is likely to get this virus when he is next to an infected person who sneezes and coughs, the virus can be spread through droplets.
CHOOSE A PRICING STRUCTURE THAT BEST SUITS YOUR BUDGET
THE ONLY WAY TO FIRST BUILD YOUR CAMPAIGN IS THROUGH CHOOSING THE RIGHT PLAN FOR YOUR CAMPAIGN
You may now purchase any payment plan which is suitable for your budget. Remember that once you pay for your plan you need to create quality projects or campaigns so that you may start earning when the crowd donate to those projects.